“You brought tears to my eyes…It’s stunning! I wasn’t expecting such a touching piece of art. It’s beautiful.” Barbara, USA
“Wow – you really do go the extra mile. This is great, just lovely. It is so delicate and beautifully crafted in real life. Thank you for everything. You have been brilliant, responsive and very professional”. Ruth, UK
“I first stumbled on Julene’s website through a simple search “papercut art”. What I found was the perfect solution for my upcoming first anniversary. Julene was extremely professional and provided me with guidance and creativity throughout the entire process. What I was expecting was something my wife and I would love. What I got, blew me away. The level of creativity, care, and detail in her work was masterful.” Miqdad, Canada
7″ x 5″ = $270
10″ x 8″ = $390 (the most popular choice)
11″ x 16″ = $560
Or a size and shape of your choice = Let me know and I’ll work out a relative price for you. Prices are exclusive of postage and packaging.
Please note these are private commission prices. For commercial commissions please visit my Illustration Portfolio page and contact my agents.
- How long do they take? I normally ask for a deadline rather than give a time frame for how long they take me. That way I can shuffle my orders about to make sure everyone gets theirs in time.
- Is everything hand-cut? Yes all my private and commercial commissions are entirely handcut by me.
- How much notice do I need to give? Let me know your deadline and I can tell you if I can achieve it.
- How do I pay? Payment is accepted via a bank transfer (US customers) or through Paypal. Payment is required once I email you a photo of the completed piece (plus proof of postage).
- How are they posted and what is the cost? The work is placed in a plastic sleeve and the envelope is re-enforced with corrugated card. It will be sent by UPS courier, or by USPS (United States Postal Service) regular mail.
- Please note I am not responsible for lost or stolen shipments, including international shipping. Please keep in mind that there may be import duty on overseas shipments.